Wildearth‘s hardshell rooftop tent. The perfect tent for touring or a quick weekend away. The aerodynamically designed hard shellrooftop tent opens and closes (with all your bedding stored inside) within seconds with to theunique bungee cord system.The Wildearth hard shell rooftop tent is an extremely versatile tent and can be fitted on to anyvehicle or on top of a trailer.
• The hardshell is constructed out of UV resistant fibreglass which increases the lifespan andreduces maintenance of the rip stop canvas tent enclosed inside the hard shell.
• High quality automotive rubbers are used to give a dust- and waterproof seal.
• The aerodynamic design reduces wind resistance and aids in more fuel efficient travel.
• The bottom base is constructed using honeycomb technology to insulate against harshweather conditions.
• The inside of the top part is finished off with high quality felt. This gives a durable finish andreduces condensation.
• The hard shell is designed for ample storage of bedding when closed and is also secured withtwo lockable latches to keep out those unwanted fingers.
• Heavy duty Gas shocks are fitted to assist in opening and closing of the hard shell. Gasshocks are lockable to prevent unwanted closureTent:
• The tent is designed with quality and outdoor comfort in mind, therefore only the bestmaterials are used in manufacturing.
• Any of the 3 large openings can be used as the door.
• Mosquito netting is fixed on the outside of all 3 openings so that the opening can be closedfrom the inside without letting any insects in.
• Openings also close upwards to adjust size of opening according to the weather conditions.
• Two internal storage pockets are provided inside the tent for smaller items such as keys etc.
• A low energy consumption 12volt LED light is fitted inside the tent and power is supplied byan external waterproof power socket and a 3m coiled wire.
• A 75mm high density mattress with zip off cover for washing is supplied inside the tent.Mattress size is 1350mm x 2150mm.
•A unique bungee cord is fitted to simplify the closing of the hard shell tent.
• The extra large rain skirt at the main opening keeps you dry when you enter/exit the tent inwet conditions and keeps the entrance in shade during the day without obstructing the viewfrom inside the tent.
• Heavy duty telescopic ladder with 40mm treads for bare feet comfort is supplied that fitsinto C-shaped channel in front of any of the 3 openings.
See full details with photo's ....